So you are thinking about buying an outdoor wood burning brick pizza oven and want to make more than just wood fired pizza to justify the cost? Most people don’t realize how versatile a good wood burning brick oven is. I wanted to giver you a couple of my favorite wood fired dishes.
- Wood roasted vegetables like asparagus,beets, cauliflower, carrots. Just season lightly and drizzle with olive oil. Any root very is good.
- Stuffed Peppers- So good when cooked in an outdoor wood oven.
- Wood fired meatballs.
- Any type of Kabob is delicious when prepared with a good cooking wood and wood fired.
- Wood Fired Chicken- You can butterfly the chicken, season lightly and drizzle with good olive oil, I love pecan wood for this type of dish. Or you can put the chicken in a dutch oven with some braising liquid and root vegetables.
- Cedar plank salmon or any good fish is delicious when prepared in a wood burning oven. We like to prepare our fish with simple seasoning, good olive oil and a nice glaze at the end.
- Wine braised beef. Use Chianti and a dutch oven for this delicious wood fired dish!
- Steaks- Use Oak cooking wood and a camp fire grate inside your outdoor pizza oven.
If you would like to learn more about what Outdoor wood burning brick pizza oven is best for you The Outdoor Pizza Oven Company specializes in residential backyard pizza oven’s and we are FOODIES. Call 800-256-5534