ABOUT CHICAGO BRICK OVEN
Chicago Brick Oven is the leading manufacturer of wood fired ovens. Combining old world design and USA sourced materials, no other company delivers the unmatched cooking performance, oven aesthetics, choices and durability.
An authentic wood-fired brick oven starts with an in-chamber fire. And true to traditional Italian wood-fired ovens, our design features a low, igloo-shaped dome. A modern and efficient flue system ensures that smoke won’t escape through the front of your oven. To be clear, any appliance with a firebox underneath the cooking surface is not an oven. It’s a grill. Our design creates a beautiful FlameRoll™ for superior aesthetics and up to 1,000ºF temperatures that can’t be replicated on grills or imitation wood-fired brick ovens.
Our FlameRoll™ and 360° Cooking
Only our proprietary low-dome construction produces a FlameRoll™ that creates a vacuum for concentrated heat up to 1,000ºF. The high-performance design allows you to include radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking repertoire. It’s versatility that’s perfect for the professional or at-home chef.
Our proprietary venting design pulls the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically down the sides, creating higher temperatures for superior cooking – and no smoke from the door for a better cooking experience for you and your guests.
The unique shape of our ovens reduces cold spots and ensures the efficient use of stored radiant heat, cooking food evenly from all directions
OLD WORLD SENSIBILITY MEETS NEW WORLD TECHNOLOGY FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY
- Generations of European oven makers provided the original blueprint for our wood-fired brick ovens. These elegant designs have stood the test of time in temperate regions of Spain, Italy and Germany. But winter in Maine or Wisconsin? Well, that’s another story entirely.
- Unlike most wood-fired ovens of today, which are imported to the U.S., all of our ovens are made right here and many are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. With proprietary refractory cement formula or a custom designed metal dome, they’re built for maximum durability even in extreme climates from coast to coast.
-n"Made in U.S.A.".
- Our dome design and construction reduces the risk of cracking from heat or water penetration. And every one of our wood-burning brick ovens comes with a durable custom dome and sub-hearth insulation package. In good weather and bad, Chicago Brick Oven provides the enduring value of a low-maintenance, high-performance appliance.
- USA made high performance cooking tool – the “Viking” of wood fired outdoor cooking.
- Built and designed for Simple installation – 60 minutes